The Original Motto project is looking for 3 amazing individuals to assist with the regular activities within the organization.
Things have gotten kind of busy around here and I could really use some assistance in keeping up with everything. Having some help would allow me to concentrate on the mission and ways to achieve our goals.
Plus, I need the Pluribus to make this happen.
Interested persons should be passionate about changing the motto to a secular alternative. They should also be able willing to assist with social media accounts of the TOMP. Some experience with writing and public relations would be helpful.
These positions would only require a couple of hours of attention a week, but daily interaction is a must.
What you will get,
- The satisfaction of knowing you helped restore our motto.
- Previews and samples of new TOMP branded gear
- The joy of working with Robert, Tom and Chris on a daily basis and all the accompanying gifs in FB Messenger.
- A litany of bad arguments attempting to justify the current motto.
- Perform searches for any government agency taking any action on IGWT, Post news to the main page and groups in your region.
- Be knowledgeable of the history of the mottoes and of the project.
- Be willing to act as a local spokesperson to news outlets in your region
- Write emails and letters to agencies that are acting on IGWT
- Act as moderator in the FB groups in your region.
- Be able to contribute written articles for the web page.
- Be able to attend monthly online meeting with other directors and staff of TOMP.
Regions will be based on Time Zones.
Region 1 will be ME, NH, VT, MA, NY,RI, CT, NJ, PA, DE, MD, DC, MI, IN, OH, WV, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, Atlantic Territories
Region 2 will be ND, SD, MN, WI, NE, IA, IL, KS, MO,TN, OK, AR, MS, AL, LA, TX,
Region 3 will be MT, WY, CO, NM, AZ, UT, ID, WA, OR, NV, CA, HI, AK, Pacific Territories.
If you are interested in one of these positions please send your letter of interest to Epluribusunum@originalmotto.us